- Venetron can regulate heart palpitations, relieve vertigo, remove phlegm, mitigate coughing, strengthen our heart and promote diuresis. According to chronicle records, people started using Venetron flower to brew tea a long time ago and people who had this habit usually live a long life.
- Modern medicinal advancements have proved that Venetron can reduce blood pressure, reduce blood lipids, strengthen our heart, promote diuresis, calm down our nerves, mitigate coughing and asthma, reduce inflammation and allergy. It is fascinating that it has a two-way regulation on our blood pressure and thus also suitable for people who has low blood pressure.
- Chamomile tastes slightly bitter-sweet. It improves our vision, reduces irascibility, relieves insomnia, enhances our vitality and memory, reduces blood pressure and cholesterol.
- In addition, it can also eliminate tension, aid in sleep, moisturize our skin, remove acne, relieve long-term constipation, soothe tired eyes and mitigate indigestion due to anxiety and tension.Furthermore, it also alleviates insomnia, relieves neuralgia and menstrual pain, calm anxious and uneasy thoughts and mitigates headache.
- Also known as lemongrass, it improves our appetite and accelerates digestion. It can be consumed both before or after meals.
- It is often used to substitute the flavor of lemon as a seasoning as it can improve our appetite significantly, without the overpowering sourness of the lemon, it is suitable to be incorporated into different dishes and desserts.
- The fragrance of lemongrass can eliminate headache, stomachache and toothache, reduce pressure, regulate respiratory diseases and calm our emotions.
Passion Flower Extract
- Passion Flower Extract has natural fruit acids and edible dietary fiber that enhances the functionality of our digestive system and facilitates the synthesis of gastric juices and intestinal fluids which consequently alleviates common diseases of the digestive tract including loss of appetite, bloated stomach and indigestion.
- In addition, it incorporates numerous vitamins that are beneficial to our body, particularly Vitamin E that has strong regulatory effects on nocturia.
- Being a commonly recognized melon, Pumpkin Seed is a superb source of nutrition. Despite its small size, it is rich in nutrients such as Magnesium, Manganese, Copper, protein and Zinc.
- Pumpkin Seed Extract is rich in Tryptophan (a type of amino acid) that can be converted to Serotonin and then converted to Melatonin that regulates our sleep-wake cycle.
- Consuming pumpkin seeds with carbohydrate, for example a small piece of fruit several hours before sleep can facilitate the synthesis of Tryptophan which can be converted to Serotonin and soon converted to Melatonin to ensure a good night’s sleep.
- Valerian Root Extract was recognized as the “Father of Medicine” Hippocrates to be able to alleviate insomnia for Galen.
- Valerian has a significant effect on people who suffers from nervous tension by eliminating anxiety during insomnia.
- It aids in reducing blood pressure moderately and hence has a significant effect on people who suffers from high blood pressure and insomnia.
- Valerian reduces neuronal excitability in the sympathetic nervous system through increasing γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA) which is a type of inhibitory neurotransmitter.